My favorite new neutral eye using the Ladybird pallet from Kat Von D
Other products used-
- BareMinerals Stroke of Light highlighter as primer
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury
- Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
- Urban Decay dual ended liner in Naked 2
- Prime your eye with whichever primer you like, make sure it’s matte however.
- Apply Vespertine (second from the left) on your lid and the highlighter (Modern Mercury) on your browbone
- Use the taupe/grey color Renholder in your outer v and deep crease of your eye
- Blend out with the light warm brown Harlow (third from the right) up and out, making sure to soften all edges and lines to create a seamless transition into the brow bone highlight
- Using a small smudge brush, I took the dark blue Siouxesie-sioux on my upper lash line and lower outer lash line.
- On just the inner outer half of my lower waterline, I used Crave from the double ended liner. And on the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line i used the other side Venus
- I finished it off with Smokey Extravagance mascara and as a second option, you can use liquid liner to crate a wing.
I got this down to under 5 minute application time for both eyes, so it’s really quick and easy to do in the mornings.